A few months ago, mAudition hosted a successful #ProjectJoyCompetition to much fanfare and positive reviews. With this, we decided to keep you entertained and provide talented individuals with an avenue to grow a fanbase and win lots of amazing prizes in over 90 days of back-to-back competitions.
Every 10 days, winners will cart away prizes of up to N200,000! You could be one of the 28 lucky ones!
If you can sing, dance, rap, tell stories, we’ve got something for you. Each competition will last for a total of 10 days which means you have just 3 days to submit your entry depending on your chosen category, and another 7 days to get your buddies to watch, like, comment on and share your videos.
- Art: digital, canvas, oil…(Time-Lapse)
How The Competition Works
Every 10 days, we will pick a contest category for the competition. You will have 3 days to get your one-minute video ready and upload to the mAudition platform. The following 7 days will be spent on the rating process. The final day will be for the announcement of winners.
To get started:
- Download the mAudition App
- Signup with your email or phone number
- Search for #mAuditionTalentSeries
- Click the “JOIN” button.
- Upload your exciting 1-minute video
At the end of each contest, winners will be announced, and they will receive their prizes immediately. At the same time, an announcement will be made to name the next contest category.
Three days later, a new competition in a different category will be open for submissions, and the process will repeat itself for over 90 days.
Prizes for Each Category
- First place: N200,000
- Second place: N120,000
- Third place: N100,000
- Judges favourite: N100,000
Competition Categories and Dates
|Poetry||Oct. 17 – Oct. 26, 2020|
|Circus||Oct. 29 – Nov. 8, 2020|
|Art: digital, canvas, oil…(Time-Lapse)||Nov.11 – Nov. 20, 2020|
|Modelling||Nov. 23 – Dec. 2, 2020|
|Instrumentals||Dec.5 – Dec. 14, 2020|
|Comedy||Dec. 17 – Dec. 26, 2021|
|Choreography||Dec. 29 – Jan. 7, 2021|
|Singing||Jan. 10 – Jan. 19, 2021|
Rules of Participation
The competition is governed by the following rules which will be strictly adhered to. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from the competition.
- Competitors must follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @maudition_app.
- Only submissions made on mAudition will be admitted into the competition.
- You can submit only ONE video entry to the competition.
- The Competition is ONLY open to:
- Individuals who are talented and creative
- Talents over 12 years old. The competition is ONLY open to entries which have not been used in any previous competitions or published previously.
- Your entry must not have any watermark such as your Instagram handle or name on it.
- We cannot offer feedback on your work or enter into correspondence about your entry.
- If you have entered your work into another competition and won, or the entry is published elsewhere, please notify us immediately to withdraw your submission as it is ineligible for the competition.
- The competitor shall be responsible for copyright infringement on any image submitted/music used.
- mAudition reserves the licence to re-use submitted entries.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Employees of mAudition or our project partners are ineligible to enter the competition.
Competition winners will automatically become brand ambassadors and can be frequently called upon to embark on activities which include but are not limited to:
- Sharing creative designs provided by mAudition to promote yourself as a winner
- mAudition appreciation posts on social media and positive app reviews on the play store; either Android or iOS.
- Interview sessions with designated persons from mAudition
- Frequently discuss or repost mAudition content at least once weekly for the next six months thereby positioning yourself as a promoter of the brand to friends and family
- Promote upcoming competitions.
- For an entry to be eligible for the competition, it must abide by the set rules of the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right not to award the prize, where circumstances are beyond our control, or if the judges’ overall verdict is that the level of entries is not up to the required standard for publication.
- We reserve the right to amend the rules as deemed necessary or where circumstances are beyond our control. Any changes will be posted on the mAudition website.
- mAudition reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of mAudition’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by mAudition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Nigerian law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
So, go download and rate mAudition on Google Play Store and share the competition with your friends. The more, the merrier!!