As part of our contribution and social goodwill effort in these bleak days, we are launching the Project Joy Competition as a beacon of hope and joy for the entire human race. The competition will run from 3rd of May, 2020 to 12th of May, 2020.
We are giving talented individuals a stage to perform and share their messages of joy through dance, comedy, singing, acting, ballet, instrumentals and as many other creative talents act as possible; to entertain, inspire, uplift, encourage and bring joy & hope to other people.
We want to give people a stage where they can entertain others and be entertained likewise. A platform from which they can engage with the world and inspire others.
#ProjectJoyCompetition is a talent contest where talented individuals share their messages of hope and joy. At the end of the competition, three winners will emerge and be chosen to share from the total prize of 300,000 Naira up for grabs.
How To Apply for Project Joy Competition
To apply to the #ProjectJoyCompetition, simply do the following:
- Download the mAudition app
- Sign up on the platform
- Upload your video to the competition
- Get as many people to watch & like your videos on mAudition
Competition opens on Sunday, 3rd of May 2020 by 00:00 am.
Submission of video entries start on Sunday, 3rd of May 2020 by 00:00 am.
The submission window closes on Wednesday, 6th of May, 2020 by 11:59 pm.
Rating starts Thursday, 7th of May, 2020 by 00:00 am. Make sure you get as many of your friends, family, followers and fans to watch and engage with your video on mAudition.
Rating window closes on Tuesday, 12th of May, 2020 by 11:59 pm.
We’ll announce participants with the best three entries on our social media pages, and the winners will be notified via SMS and email.
- First prize = 150,000
- Second prize = 100,000
- Third prize = 50,000
Please check the terms and conditions below for all the rules guiding the competition.
Project Joy Competition Rules
- Download the mAudition app from Google Playstore
- Search for Project Joy Competition
- Upload your 1-min video entry by clicking the “Join” button under the #ProjectJoyCompetition
- Get as many of your friends to watch your video, like and share them
- The top 3 videos with the highest engagement rates will be chosen as the winners
- Competitors must follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @maudition_app
- The theme is “JOY”. A valid submission is a 1 min video which demonstrates how the competitor is using their talent and creativity to communicate an uplifting message of JOY.
- Only submissions made on mAudition will be admitted into the competition.
- The submission window closes on Wednesday, 6th of May 2020 at 11:59 pm. Entries cannot be submitted after the deadline.
- Rating starts on Thursday, 7th of May 2020 at 00:00 am.
- You can submit only ONE video entry to the competition.
- The Competition is ONLY open to:
- Individuals who are talented and creative
- Talents over 12 years old.
- The competition is ONLY open to entries which have not been used in any previous competitions or published previously.
- We cannot offer feedback on your work or enter into correspondence about your entry.
- Winners will be notified on Wednesday, 13th of May, 2020 by 2 pm and no earlier. mAudition will notify the winners when and how the prizes can be redeemed.
- If you have entered your work into another competition and win, or the entry is published elsewhere, please notify us immediately to withdraw your submission as it is ineligible for the competition.
- For an entry to be eligible for the competition, it must abide by the set rules of the competition.
- Winners will be chosen based on how much engagement their entries attract.
- The competitor shall be responsible for copyright infringement on any image submitted
- mAudition reserves the licence to re-use submitted entries.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Employees of mAudition or our project partners are ineligible to enter the competition.
- We reserve the right to not award the prize, where circumstances are beyond our control, or if the judges’ overall verdict is that the level of entries is not up to the required standard for publication.
- We reserve the right to amend the Rules as deemed necessary or where circumstances are beyond our control. Any changes will be posted on the mAudition website.
- mAudition reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of mAudition’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by mAudition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Nigerian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
So, go download and rate mAudition on Google Play Store and share the competition with your friends. The more, the merrier!!
You really stand a chance to get awarded for your talent, cash prizes up to N150,000. Don’t miss this golden opportunity! Showcase your talent in the Project Joy Competition and launch into stardom.
mAudition – Your Talent. Your Platform. Your Opportunity.
Check Nwamaka Osu Testimonial Story Here.
Recommended Post: Result of the Project Joy Talent Competition